Wednesday, July 1, 2009

TAKING HEALTH SUPPLEMENT IS NO JOKE!

So July 1st is here and I remember making a clear resolution to have a healthier lifestyle in 2009. Well I finally made it happen. After realizing that my job demands a lot from me mentally and physically and occasionally emotionally (which I'm learning to set aside), I felt it is time that I pay more attention to my health. Also, the 2nd leg of the year is usually the most exciting and challenging time for all of us so it's good to end it well lar. Alwayz a firm believer that it doesn't matter how you begin but how you end it!

Anywayz, I opened-up my supplements one at a time and gosh to my horror, the tablets and capsuls are humongus! Those who know me personally would know I'm a medicine biter. Yes, I bite my pills and I even open up the powdery ones and drink it in with water. I was never able to swallow my pills when I was a kid till now. Can, I can swallow but it would take minutes and countless gulps of water. All in all, my supplement regime requires me to swalow a total of not 6...not 7..not 8 BUT 10 biji! 10 I tell you is crazy!

Supplement breakdown:
- 3 BIJI Omega-3 untuk kolestrol
- 2 BIJI Vita-C
- 1 BIJI Vita-E Complex
- 1 BIJI Vita-LEA Iron Formula
- 3 BIJI Lecithin

And this is already a compromise as I have 1 garlic pill and 1 Carotomax to take which I'm setting aside for whenever. Well, NEVER!

I'm giving this a 2 months trial and see where it leads me but ironically, 15 minutes later after my last biji, I actually felt alive, awake! I told myself, neh...neh, probably some phycological reaction je. Marion and Mark had a good laugh watching me pumping myself with pills. So yea, will blog about it 2 weeks later. I'm keeping watch on my weight as well.

1 comment: