Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I HAD A DREAM...

...a song to sing.

Neh, not about to sing the karaoke version of the song but I do have a dream to blog rite now.

I dreamt of the year 1989, when I was only 5 years old. It took place at the kindergarden (Tadika Disney) where I used to study. I was the master of ceremony of some kind of Italictalent show. My parents were sitting in the audience watching my 5 year old self on stage but they were oblivious that I (2009 Adrian) was sitting in the audience as well. I was watching my very short and fleshy self speaking on stage. The feeling was absolutely nostalgic and I was proud of that kid (1989 Adrian) wearing that white shirt and yellow shorts, standing under the follow-spot, taking charge of the stage.

I can't remember exactly what was the speech in that dream but I am certain fleshy Adrian was introducing an act for the night. What was strange about this dream was that as everyone was clapping thier hands right after the speech, 5 year old Adrian walked down the stage, sat right on my lap and watched the show with me. It felt as though he was sitting on his kor kor's lap. After patting him and allowing his head rest confortably on my chest, I woke up.

It was nice seeing my 5 year old self and felt what it was like to be a kiddo again (smiles), eventhough it felt kinda weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment