Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I REMEMBER YOU...

Do you still reMember me?
We grew up not knowing what we'll be.
The innocense was a bliss,
So simple, yet so free!

Do you still remember me?
I was Afraid what the future might bring,
You assured light and hope,
We smiled and never spoke.

I woke up and the future is here,
We're standing face to face,
You seem different, yet paLe,
Why do you ask for my name?

Don't you remember me?
We grew up together,
Look At me!
What is going on here?

I see fire in your eYes,
There's chaos everywhere!
What have you done?
Let me out of here!

You preSsed-on and spread like a decease,
Everything around me began to die,
I see a black hole, I see your lies,
Are you planning to bury me alive?

The deeper you try to bury me,
The weaker you become,
Remember the songs we used to sIng,
This isn't how you were suppose to be!

Are you happy?
Are you free?
Talk to me...
My country!

No comments:

Post a Comment