Monday, December 28, 2009

PREPARED CHRISTMAS DINNER!

Boy, I'm all porked-up at the moment. It was just another working Monday until something possessed me and I felt like cooking a lavish Christmas dinner for my family. I was on my way to Plaza Damas to drop some travel document and I remembered there was this deli nearby which sold real fresh gourmet pork called the Blue Cow Cafe. Don't ask me why the cow is blue, I'm curious myself.

So anywayz, Ah Hung was there to drop his travel documents as well and was so sweet to accompany me grocery shopping. To be really honest, I had no idea what to do with the pork or how I wanted it to taste like. I mean there are like 10,001 wayz to prepare the pork rite? It was the most improvised and fastest grocery shopping I ever did. I took what I thought was the most basic in gourmet-cooking as presented by AFC & Discovery Food & Living.
Went home and wallah, Chef Adrian cooked up 2 gourmet dishes in an hour:
1) pan-fried mediterannean pork chop with garlic-infused mushrooms and bread
2) BBQ roast ribs with white wine, baked potatoes and mushrooms.
We had seedless greengrapes for dessert. (burp)

No comments:

Post a Comment